Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Early Halloween Makeups.

     Halloween is getting closer, but it's still more than a month away. The urge of doing halloween makeup just got into me. Luckily, my husband was more than willing to be my model, he even called it our "Bonding Moment"... Hahaha. Enough with the story, let's get on with it!

Here is the pictures of my husband as "The Skull".


This is our picture together :)


He even went to our laundry area to take some pictures.hahaha...
Scary....

This is the 2nd look and it is the "Evil Clown". I like this one better.


And this is us and our baby "Marky". Soo cute...


Isn't he adorable? (The puppy) hahahaha...

I just used the Makeup Forever 12 Flash Color Case! This product is amazing and has really vivid colors. Love this!


I hope you like this. Have a nice day! :) <3

Here are my recent blogs, please take a look.

Kim Kardashan inspired makeup:Kim Kardashan

My Limecrime collection: Limecrime

No comments:

Post a Comment